prepare a 2-3 page report documenting the exploration of vital statistics at the state and national levels. Your report should address the following:
- Explore the vital statistics published by your state’s Health Department. Select a vital statistic to study.
- Choose either birth or death rates within your home state.
- Next select the most current data on your vital statistics topic for the last 2 years reported.
- Compare and contrast them and document the trend being reported.
- Use the CDC’s National Vital Statistics System website to find the corresponding data at the national level for the last 2 years reported. Compare the data reported for those 2 years and document the trend being reported.
- In your report, explain how the state data trends compare to the national data trends.
- Include the specific web links where data was found.
- Be sure your report is free of spelling and grammatical errors.
APA Format; Must include References