- Descriptive Statistics: Application
- Your first SPSS data assignment uses the SPSS grades.sav data file created in Unit 2. You will conduct a visual inspection of histograms. You will also analyze and interpret important measures of central tendency and dispersion.
- To successfully complete this learning unit, you will be expected to:
- Apply the appropriate SPSS procedures for creating histograms to generate relevant output.
- Generate SPSS output of histograms and interpret them.
- Generate SPSS output of descriptive statistics and interpret them.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.