Subject Code: MKT303
Subject Name: International Marketing
Assessment Title: Individual Assessment 2 – International Marketing Report
Weighting: Report – 40% (2000 words)
Due Date: PDF file due Week 6, Monday 1 May 2017, 3.55 pm AEST via portal turnitin
Report Style :
You are to pretend to be the International Business Development Manager of a large multinational corporation. Your report outlines a new product/service or market extension of an existing product/service into a new international market for this company. Choose a famous company to pretend to be working at and a new country to make market entry into, on behalf of this company.
Submit a 2000 word individual PDF version report on turnitin.
• Minimum of 12 credible sources including journal articles, books and supporting industry/professional references.
• References from lecture and tutorial slides not considered credible references.
Please focus on the following four themes.
(1) Situational analysis of market entry into the new international market
(2) Analysis of the market entry modes and one recommended mode of entry (3) Application of effective marketing mix strategies for successful outcomes
(4) Implementation strategies in the new marketplace addressed.
The report files must be submitted by the due date as a ‘PDF’ document to avoid any technical issues that may occur from incorrect file format upload.
• Uploaded files with a virus will not be considered as a legitimate submission and regular penalties will apply.
• The Turnitin system will notify you if there is any issue within the submitted file.
• In this case you must contact your lecturer via email immediately and provide a brief description of the issue and a screen shot of the Turnitin message.
• You are also encouraged to submit your work well in advance of the time deadline to avoid any possible delay with the Turnitin similarity report or any other technical difficulties that may arise.
Late assignment submission penalties
Penalties will be imposed on late assignment submissions in accordance with Kaplan Business School policy.
Number of days Penalty
1 – 9 days 5% per day for each calendar day late deducted from the allocated marks of the assignment.
10 – 14 days 50% deducted from the allocated marks of the assignment.
After 14 days Assignments that are submitted more than 14 calendar days after the due date will not be accepted and the student will receive a mark of zero for the assignment(s).
Note Notwithstanding the above penalty rules, assignments will also be given a mark of zero if they are submitted after assignments have been returned to students
The post YOU ARE TO PRETEND TO BE THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER OF A LARGE MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION. YOUR REPORT OUTLINES A NEW PRODUCT/SERVICE OR MARKET EXTENSION OF AN EXISTING PRODUCT/SERVICE INTO A NEW INTERNATIONAL MARKET FOR THIS COMPANY appeared first on cheap nursing papers.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.