Use your IBM SPSS Statistics Step by Step text to complete the following:
- Review “An Introduction to the Example” in Chapter 1. This section provides definitions of SPSS variables used in your Unit 3 assignment.
- Read Chapter 6, “Frequencies.” This reading addresses the following topics:
- Bar charts.
- Read Chapter 7, “Descriptive Statistics.” This reading addresses the following topics:
- Statistical significance.
- The normal distribution.
- Mean, median, and mode.
- Variance and standard deviation, skewness, and kurtosis.
- Maximum, minimum, range, and sum.
- Standard error.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.