Speciation is a two-part process.
What reflects the two-part process?
1. Initially identical populations must di-
verge but also interbreed to maintain gene
2. Initially identical populationsmust evolve
reproductive isolation and then move to dif-
3. Initially identical populations must mate
and maintain reproductive isolating mecha-
4. Initially identical populations must di-
verge and evolve reproductive isolating mech-
anisms to remain separate.
5. Initially identical populationsmust evolve
mechanisms to diverge and then remain
closely related by reproductive isolating
mechanisms that fail.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.