Developed countries, like the United States and those in Europe, use more resources and produce more waste than non-developed countries. However, effects of pollution and waste are often most felt by populations of non-developed countries. In your discussion, please respond to the following questions with a proper citation and reference 150 words or more
1) What is exponential population growth?
2) Is the global population growing exponentially and why?
3) What are the implications on our ecosystem when the population increases?
4) What responsibility, if any, do developed countries have to maintain and clean ecosystems in non-developed countries?
5) Do we have enough resources to sustain an exponentially growing
world population thinking 100 years into the future?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.