Should use the same references provided in biblography and abstract
Research Paper Instructions
The topic of the research paper will be any disease or condition of the body. The paper must include a thorough description of the disease/condition; current statistics of those affected; explanations on how the various body systems are affected; and any medications/treatments that are available, if any.
· The paper should be complete and the main body should be 1000-1500 words in length (excluding cover page, abstract, references, etc.).
· Utilize APA Style format and references. See the Owl at Purdue site for help with APA formatting principles: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
· Utilize at least five current and reliable sources. You can use Internet articles, journals, text books, etc. In fact, I strongly recommend that you utilize the APUS Online Library for your research as they offer a plethora of reliable and pertinent research sources. You may access the Online Library by clicking on the “Online Library” link on the menu inside the electronic classroom. However, you should NEVER use Wikipedia for your research as anyone can alter the information on this site making it a poor source of accurate information.
· Utilize one inch margins on all sides.
· Double-space your paper.
· Use either an Arial or Times New Roman font in a 10 or 12 point font.
· Include a cover page, an abstract, page headers, in-text citations, and a reference page.
· Submit a high-quality paper, free of spelling and grammatical errors; use your Spelling and Grammar checker in Word AND proofread your final draft!!!
Should be written in your own words; answers should not be copied from other sources – see section on plagiarism. Properly formatted in- text citations and references are required as noted above.
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us" Use the following coupon FIRST15