This is a pediatric course in a master degree in nursing. Answer all the questions 2 pages and APA format, 3 references. Articles can not be more than 5 years old.
Using your course textbook readings and the perform research on the following:
- Sources of pediatric primary care in the United States
- Current status of pediatric health-care services in the United States
- Barriers to health care for children in the United States
After completing your research, answer the following questions:
- What are the sources of pediatric primary care in the United States? Are these sources sufficient for providing health-care services to the pediatric population? Why or why not?
- Are there certain pediatric populations that lack access to health-care services? Why?
- What are the barriers to children in accessing health-care services in the United States? Why do these barriers exist?