Debate healthcare reform effects on stakeholders.
policy issue is utilizing marijuana for chronic pain instead of opioids. For this Assignment your group will be divided into two, with one side in favor of the policy change and the other (MY side) opposed to it (MY PART ITS OPPOSING).
You will write against the policy issue of utilizing marijuana for chronic pain instead of opioids. then create a presentation that puts forth your side’s argument. Your presentation will be a combination of slides (PowerPoint, Google Slides, or Prezi)
Your debate presentation should put forth a convincing argument, against the policy, based on your research.
Your presentation must and address:
- What effects will the policy change have on stakeholders?
- Why, or why not, is this policy important?
- What are the costs to stakeholders?
- Important issues and research to support your position.
- make an evaluation or judgment about the policy issue you have chosen. Then, with your co-debater, create a convincing argument, against the policy, based on your research. Proposition of Policy: declares that a certain policy should not be created.
- Using PowerPoint, Google Slides, or Prezi, create a presentation of your argument.
- You must include a minimum of (6) different scholarly works supporting your position in the debate (each side).
- Note that this debate will be asynchronous. There will be no rebuttal.
Please review grading rubric attached for this assignment
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA