This section of the project have to be develop having the information of previous sections A, B,C and D, which will be submitted to you as attachments, but please some changes were made after the professor graded this sections and give new instructions. You will see the changes done in section D (implementation) because the professor wanted only the CL insertion checklist as a solution to be implemented. Thus I was obligated to remove the implementation of the educational program. Please be clear and focus that the solution implemented was the CL insertion checklist (read carefully my section D paper). All my section files are name "Maria" for your easy identification.
Nursing Research Utilization Project: Sections E & F
• Complete Section E: Evaluation Plan.
o Describe the methods to be used to evaluate the solution.
• Develop or revise an outcome measure that evaluates the extent to which the project objective is achieved. A copy of the measure must be included in the appendix.
• Describe the ways in which the outcome measure is valid, reliable, sensitive to change, and appropriate for use in this proposed project.
Evaluation Data Collection:
• Describe the methods for collecting outcome measure data and the rationale for using those methods.
• Identify resources needed for evaluation.
• Discuss the feasibility of the evaluation plan.
• Identify two possible grant funding sources and why your proposal would be a good fit for these sources.
• Complete Section F: Decision Making.
o Describe the methods to be used to decide the future of the solution.
• Discuss methods and specific plans to maintain a successful project solution.
• Discuss methods and specific plans to extend a successful project solution.
• Discuss methods and specific plans to revise an unsuccessful project solution.
• Discuss methods and specific plans to terminate an unsuccessful solution.
• Describe specific plans for feedback in the work setting and for communicating the project and its results to professional groups external to the project.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.