Question: Evaluation of Rural Health and Associated Factors (yellow fever outbreak in Angola)Now that you have evaluated the urban response to your selected health topic, you will now assess your selected health topic in a particular rural area.
Be sure to describe:
- The scope of the problem.
- The trends of this health concern.
- Associated health inequalities that exist.
- The geographical setting including physical and environmental characteristics.
- The population in this area, including social factors and cultural norms.
- How the area differs from the urban area you focused on previously.
- Present and analyze the data to delineate the critical issues in a rural health setting from an epidemiological perspective.
- Evaluate the role of structural inequalities and geographic diversity in producing epidemiological phenomena.
- Include information from your interview as well as reference published journal articles.
- Written Communication:Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting:Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 6-8 resources.
- Length of paper: 5-6 typed double-spaced pages, not including cover page and references list.
- Font and font size: Arial, 10 point
Be sure to review the scoring guide to see how your instructor will grade your assignment.