Describe the ethical challenges faced by organizations operating globally.
You must have a minimum of two academically reviewed journal articles sourced from the CU library to support your answer.
Please use full APA throughout (use in-text citations and a APA reference list). Post your responses in the body of the discussion area. DO NOT INCLUDE A WORD DOCUMENT.
Post your initial response no later than Wednesday of week 6 by 11:59pm EST, secondary responses must be posted by Sunday of week 6 by 11:59pm EST. Please note that initial post not completed on the due date will receive zero grade. All late assignments will receive a zero grade (late is considered 1 minute after 11:59pm EST). See class syllabus for late assignment policies. Review discussion/posting requirements.
Students are required to post their primary response (200 word minimum) Students will respond to at least 1 other postings (150 words minimum each).
Read and respond to at least one (1) of your classmates’ posts. In your response to your classmates, consider comparing your articles to those of your classmates. Research from academic articles must be included in your responses to classmates post.
Below are additional suggestions on the way to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Your assignments will often have a five-paragraph structure:
Paragraph 1 is an introduction
Paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 focus on three specific (and different) points
Paragraph 5 is a conclusion.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.