Your paper should be 15 to 20 double-spaced pages in length excluding the title and reference pages. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Utilize at least 7 to 10 scholarly sources in your research. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
In your research paper:
- Provide an introductory background of the selected research topic.
- Describe the selected research topic, health-related state or event. Describe the disease, disability, or chronic condition.
- Describe the population at risk or affected by the disease, disability,or chronic condition.
- Describe, in detail, the epidemiology of your selected health-related state or event (e.g.disease, disability,chronic condition)
- Describe the occurrence, signs and symptoms, and control of your selected health-related state or event (e.g.disease, disability,chronic condition).
- List the steps that might be used to investigate and address the disease or public health problem described in the selected research.
- Using the information obtained about the disease or public health problem.
- Describe an epidemiologic study type to investigate the selected research topic, case study, or event. You may recommend a study approach based on the circumstances around the outbreak or event.
- Discuss how surveillance data, as well as monitoring and control measures, were, or can be, used to identify and characterize the disease or public health problem.
- Describe and analyze the outcomes and results in the selected research topic, including interpreting epidemiologic study findings, if reported in the case study.
- Name your document SU_PHE5015_W5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- On a separate page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Submit your paper to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
No submissions yet. Drag and drop to upload your assignment below.Upload SubmissionDrop files here, or click below!UploadRecordChoose ExistingReflect in ePortfolioPrevious Next