Opportunities for analyzing issues, problems, or situations are found in every discipline, workplace, and real-life situations. As a healthcare administrator, you will be called upon to think about, closely examine, and often write documents that analyze in order to understand complicated issues in our professions or lives.
Upon successful completion of the course material, you will be able to:
- Examine current issues in Healthcare Policy and Management.
- Textbook: Changing the U.S. Health Care System: Key Issues in Health Services Policy and Management
- File: Issue Analysis Outline
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- This assignment is the fourth of four related to the final presentation and paper due in Workshop Five. Additional information regarding the assignment is in the Issue Analysis Outline.
- Review Chapters 1-15 in Changing the U.S. Health Care System: Key Issues in Health Services Policy and Management.
- Consider previous submissions and feedback.
- Using a proper APA cover page, develop the background section of your issue paper. The background should include information regarding the issues and sub-issues or perspectives you identified in the thesis.
- Include a properly formatted reference page.
- When you’ve completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor using the Assignment submission page by the end of the workshop.
Pls see below for my original topic selection.It will be the final paper in workshop 5.You can review all files you helped me submitted.
“I will be addressing the topic of “To manage healthcare costs, move to free market
competition in health insurance markets. (Deregulation.)” at next Senate Sub-committee
Hearing Committee on behalf of my organization MAAF.”