How can climate change affect forest pests? (select all that apply)
1) Increased temperature leads to longer development times, making pest more vulnerable to natural enemy attacks
2) Insect pests are not very vulnerable to changes in climate
3) Disruption of cold-weather dormancy
4) Increase of nitrogen-based defense chemicals in the tree and therefore reducing the trees susceptibility to pests
5) Higher winter survival rate
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.