i need help with this asap thank u
Fundamentals of Chemistry Children’s Book
It’s time to get creative with chemistry. Your assignment is to breakdown the basic concepts of this module into a book that can be used to teach young children about chemistry and matter.
The following elements need to be included in your book:
- What is matter? ~ (18 pts.) Include the following elements: o Definition of matter. o How does chemistry relate to matter?
- Atom ~ (18 pts.) Include the following elements: o What are the three subatomic particles of an atom? o What are the charges of the subatomic particles?
o Where are the subatomic particles located?
- Types of Matter ~ (18 pts.) Explain each of the following: o Elements o Molecules o Compounds
- States of Matter ~ (18 pts.) Include the following elements: o What are the three states of matter?
o Describe the volume and shape of each state of matter. o Describe the movement of atoms of each state of matter.
- Law of Conservation of Matter ~ (18 pts.) Include the following elements: o What is the law? o Give an example of how the law works.
- Format ~ (10 pts.) Include the following elements: o Children’s book form with image or graphic on every page. o Free of grammatical errors.
o Works cited page included. Your book can be created with (but is not limited to) the following programs: