Critical Analysis of Research Literature
For this discussion, refer to the two articles on your topic of interest that you found in the Capella library.
Use the to gather information on each article you will use to prepare for this discussion. Create a matrix, using the procedure outlined in the Developing a Matrix to Organize Your Literature Review media presentation, to develop the information in your two articles. Identifying key variables and constructs of interest in the articles under review should depend on questions such as:
· What are they measuring?
· What are they manipulating?
· What are they comparing?
· What are they contrasting?
· What relationships are they investigating?
Your answers to these questions will lead you to the key variables of interest in the studies you review.
Post the following for this discussion:
· Present a summary of findings gleaned in the analysis of your literature. Be sure to cite sources for each summative statement.
· On the basis of the summary, draw conclusions based on pros and cons of the theories, the variables measured, and the assessment methods, instruments, and material used.
· Evaluate findings from studies in review to identify questions that remain unanswered, important elements that are missing in solving the problem, or any gaps that indicate a need for further research in this area.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.