1. Watch this short video regarding correlation and causation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B271L3NtAw
2. Read the section of the APA ethics code that involves Research (Standard 8). http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/
3. Read the following research article and the newspaper article involving Facebook.(copy and paste the links in your browser if they don’t open)
4. Briefly summarize what the research study was about and what the findings/results were (This part of your post should only be a 2-3 sentences).
5. Do the results demonstrate causation or correlation? If so, state whether it is correlation or causation and why. (please be careful not to confuse relationships with cause and effect).
6. If this research was conducted by psychologists, were there any ethical issues/violations as a result of conducting the experiment? Explain and support your response. You may also include any other thoughts regarding the research.
Cite all sources (including the ethics code and Facebook research article) in APA style. Please see APA style link for more information.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.