o Causal factors
o Associated symptoms
o The neural basis
o Appropriate drug therapies
• Part B: Part B of the interview consists of interpreting some case studies from a biopsychologist’s perspective. You are given four different case studies of disorders and have the option of choosing two out of the four case studies to analyze.
• Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in APA format containing the following:
o Part A of the interview process.
o Part B of the interview process:
• Choose two of the four case studies presented in Appendix A.
• Discuss your understanding of the problem presented in each of the two case studies from the perspective of a biopsychologist.
• Include each problem’s relation to the nature-nurture issue and any relevant portions of the Basics to Biopsychology text.
• Use a minimum of five outside resources, including at least 3 peer-reviewed articles.
• Apply any helpful drug interventions or solutions.
• Discuss the positive or negative aspects of these drug interventions or solutions.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.