Using the assigned readings and your professional experience as a starting point, answer the following:
1. Identify a strategy you frequently implement in your daily professional practice (e.g., assess a patient’s health literacy level).
2. Describe the purpose that guides your use of this strategy (e.g., to use best practice strategies to educate a patient regarding lifestyle modifications).
3. Identify challenges or barriers you often experience when implementing the strategy.
4. Select a theory that has been developed in the literature that addresses the purpose you identified in #2.
5. Describe how the theory could be used as a guide to overcome the challenges or barriers you identified in #3.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.