describe the best practice or clinical guideline and provide a working link to resource
- Write three specific, measurable, action-oriented, realistic, and time-sensitive (SMART) goals for the community health promotion you wish to design, implement, and evaluate.
- Discuss how you will evaluate each of the three goals.
- Clearly describe the best practice or clinical guideline and provide a working link to resource that is helpful in understanding this practice or guideline.
- Discuss why this best practice or guideline should be utilized in nursing practice. Why do they lead to improved patient outcomes? What are the nursing actions identified in the guideline? What are the nursing sensitive outcomes?
- End your discussion with suggestions as to how you might implement this evidence-based best practice or clinical guideline in your health care setting. As you do so, identify any potential barriers you might anticipate and offer ways to overcome these barriers.