1. Use a real-world example (e.g., data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC]) for each step of the hypothesis testing process. See examples of research information below.
2. Define the null and research hypothesis.
3. Include a 150-200-word description in the notes section of each slide. Please be sure to include APA formatted references. (Notes section requirement not required for the title page or reference page.)
4. Conclude with why all five of these steps are important and why we include the hypothesis testing in biostatistics.
5. Incorporate a title slide and a reference slide with any references you used to create your presentation. These two slides do not count toward the ten slide requirements.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.