Histograms and Descriptive Statistics
Your first IBM SPPS assignment includes two sections in which you will:
- Create two histograms and provide interpretations.
- Calculate measures of central tendency and dispersion and provide interpretations.
Key Details and Instructions
- Submit your assignment as a Word document.
- Begin your assignment by creating a properly formatted APA title page. Include a reference list at the end of the document if necessary. On page 2, begin Section 1.
- Write your report in narrative format, integrating your SPSS output charts and tables with your responses to the specific requirements listed for this assignment. (See the Copy/Export Output Instructions in the Resources area.)
- Label all tables and graphs in a manner consistent with APA style and formatting guidelines. Citations, if needed, should be included in the text as well as in a reference section at the end of the report.
- Refer to the IBM SPSS Step-By-Step Guide: Histograms and Descriptive Statistics (in the Resources area) for additional help in completing this assignment.