Document your findings in a 3-4-page narrative paper, include the following:
**conclude any deficits in functional status, activities of daily living, or other issues documented during your evaluation
**propose (or develop) health promotion teaching strategies based on your findings.
***The Comprehensive Older Person Evaluation and Home Safety Checklist as an appendix to your paper references. The evaluation form, title page, and references are not included in the 3-4-page range. Medications may be documented in list format.
Draws conclusions from the Preliminary Cognition Questionnaire.
Draws conclusions from the Demographic data.
Draws conclusions from the Social Support data.
Draws conclusions from the Financial data
Draws conclusions from the Psychological Health data.
Draws conclusions from the Physical Health data.
Draws conclusions from the Activities of Daily Living data.
Proposes (or develops) health promotion teaching opportunities based on findings related to deficits in activities of daily living, functional status, or any other issues in the evaluation form.
1) What is the date today?
2) What day of the week is it?
3) What is the name of this place?
4) What is your telephone number or room number? (record answer: )
If subject does not have phone, ask:
What is your street address?
5) How old are you? (record answer: )
6) When were you born? (record answer from records if patient cannot answer: )
7) Who is the president of the United States now?
8) Who was the president just before him?
9) What was your mother’s maiden name?
10) Subtract 3 from 20 and keep subtracting from each new number you get, all the way down.
If more than 4 errors, ask #11. If more than 6 errors, complete questionnaire from informant.
11) Do you think you would benefit from a legal guardian, someone who would be responsible for your legal and financial matters?
Do you have a living will? Would you like one?
b) Has functioning legal guardian for sole purpose of managing money
c) Has legal guardian
1) Patient’s race or ethnic back
The post *Complete the Comprehensive Older Person Evaluation on a non-family member over the age of 70, Also complete the Home Safety Checklist on their living environment, located in the module overview that are attached with this assignment. appeared first on cheap nursing papers.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.