Please bid for this assignment only if you can adhere to the following:
1. Stick to the given deadline, no extension will be given (we are very strict on this).
2. Send us the assignment when 50% is done and 100% done, this is for us to track your progress.
3. Be responsive (if you are sleeping, we can understand).
4. No copy and pasting work, do not plagiarise. We use the Turnitin system to check for plagiarism, we do not recognise the StudyPool plagiarism checking tool.
5. No using of fake references. (references used must tally with content written)
Main Assignment (2 tasks):
1. Write a 3,500 words literature review (use the top 10 recommended papers, refer to attachment)
A selective and critical review of the relevant research literature concluding with an appropriate research question to guide the proposed study
2. Write a 1,000 words introduction
Identification and selection of a nursing research topic of significance to Singapore
Client’s suggestion for the introduction
~ Define aromatherapy and sleep
~ Ageing population Singapore is facing – statistic
~ Elderly sustaining a fall in Singapore – statistic
~ Common surgery hip fracture and femur fracture after sustaining fall in Singapore – statistic data (MOH, Singapore)
~ Lack of manpower Singapore health care is facing – statistic data
If 4,500 words is insufficient, an extension to a maximum of 5,000 words is allowed.
Mandatory Reading in Order to Successfully Complete Main Assignment:
Please read attached file Guidelines 1, Guidelines 2, Guidelines 3 and Guidelines 4 for information on what is required to write the literature review and introduction.
Please read attached client’s Thesis PRISMA
Please read attached client’s Thesis (RQ_Keywords_PICO_SS_PRISMA)
Please read attached client’s CASP Checklist
Please read attached client’s Evidence List
Dissertation Presentation Requirements:
Only the main text is included in the word count: the following are NOT included; Title Page, Abstract, Table of Contents, Lists of Tables/Figures, Glossary, List of Abbreviations, Acknowledgements, Reference list and Appendices. Please note the following:
– Use 1.5-line spacing with a double space between paragraphs.
– Start each Chapter on a new page.
– Margins for the text should be justified with left and right margins of around 1.8 cm.
– Be consistent with font type and sizing.
– The required font is Arial font size 11 or Calibri, font size 12 for the main body.
Bigger fonts are acceptable for headings/sub-headings.
Please note: if you use Microsoft Word and the headings/automatic Table of Contents function, or a thesis template, Word will automatically type and size the fonts of the different
headings/sub-headings – this is acceptable.
– When writing in the text, do not use numerals if less than ten: otherwise for ten and more, use numerals e.g. “The results showed that four patients reported…….” Or “The results showed that 26 people reported……”. This differs when presenting statistics/percentages etc. (see point below)
Do not begin sentences with a numeral.
Do not begin sentences with an abbreviation
Use conventions like > (greater than) and < (less than) where appropriate e.g ………“A p value of <0.05 was considered significant” – note it is acceptable to use numerals here.
Check that all references in the text appear in the reference list and are fully and accurately recorded.
For the Introduction Portion:
This section introduces the thesis and the work to come. You may use a more informal style of writing for this section and write in the first person, e.g., use the term “I” instead of “the author”. You should also;
– Outline the reasons for the choice of topic which may be personal (you have a particular interest in the subject) or professional (the topic is increasingly important in health care) or a
combination of both.
– Describe the scope of the thesis, i.e. the format of the research proposal.
– Describe your search strategy, key words employed, databases searched and the results of the searches. There is no set numbers of studies you should include in your review, but the
allotted word count normally allows for critique of between 5 and 10 studies in the required detail
– Finish with an overall recommendation from the review that leads to a question to guide either the research proposal.
The Introduction should not involve a lot of discussion about the topic itself: it is an Introduction to the dissertation itself not the subject matter. So, using the example of ‘dementia’ again, you should not include a lot of information about what dementia is, different types, signs and symptoms, how it affects the brain, prognosis and so on. You might, of course, discuss these in the main body depending on your thesis type, but the Introduction should only provide enough information to set the scene for the thesis.
Please bid only if you are very confident in producing good quality work
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.