To prepare for your Group Wiki, read the Wiki Assignment Instructions document in the resources. Then visit the group wiki thread to which you are assigned. Search the literature for evidence-based assessment tools. Finally, review the diagnostic criteria for your group’s assigned mental disorder.
For this Assignment, collaborate with your group to write a 500- to 750-word wiki, being sure to use proper APA format for any citations.
Your wiki should include the following items for your group’s assigned mental disorder: F40.00 Agoraphobia
· Identification of two target behaviors and/or symptoms
· An explanation of an evidence-based assessment tool that would assist you in your diagnoses and treatment
· An explanation of how the assessment tool is administered
· An explanation of the reliability and validity of this tool
· Identification of other populations for which this tool has been implemented
References (use 3 or more)
American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (5th ed.). Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Publishing.
· “Anxiety Disorders” (pp. 189–223)
· “Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders” (pp. 235–264)
Olatunji, B. O., Cisler, J. M., & Tolin, D. F. (2007). Quality of life in the anxiety disorders: A meta-analytic review. Clinical Psychology Review, 27(5), 572–581.
Group Wiki Part 2: Identification of a Policy
As an astute social worker and professional policy advocate, once you have selected a social problem, you begin the process of creating and implementing a policy that addresses that social problem.
In Part 2 of your ongoing Wiki assignment, you identify a policy created and implemented to address the problem you described in Part 1 of your Group Wiki.
Policy: The High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA)
Address the following items within your group’s Wiki page for Part 2:
· Who supports and who opposes the policy?
· What changes/amendments have been made to the policy?
***Needs to be 1 1/2 pages or more in length***
References use (2 or more)
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.